Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you lose a 45 lb. box with a trainer in it??? UPS does! LOL.

So the Minoura is somewhere and I requested a refund and now I bought a Kinetic Road < not the rock and roll but the the fixed version of the same flywheel.

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise......I just wish I had a trainer to begin my trial runs.

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Hopefully it works out better in the end :D

Crazy, I just upgraded 2 orders that where coming UPS surepost which if folks aren't aware means the USPS is the final delivery mechanism...I will not have it! USPS has lost WAY to much of my stuff and I guess fortunately I've never had an issue with UPS.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully it works out better in the end :D

Crazy, I just upgraded 2 orders that where coming UPS surepost which if folks aren't aware means the USPS is the final delivery mechanism...I will not have it! USPS has lost WAY to much of my stuff and I guess fortunately I've never had an issue with UPS.
I have not really had a issue over the many years with either to be honest. I can see losing something of a smaller nature. But a big box.....LOL

Maybe it it is the curse I live under for being born on a Friday the 13th!

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Back in the day, "dank" was a good thing .......
You know what I thought of...dank brews :D I understand it refers to good weed too :D But I resisted the urge to say anything:D

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Reactions: Dos_Ruedas

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,819 Posts
I got an empty box without the heavy item in it from them once.......a bit antagonistially worse than it just not showing up at all. USPS recently lost a small pkg coming from 10 miles away so they suck too......and we are supposed to trust them with voting ballots. Wutta bad joke that is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts