Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts tomorrow. You can follow on NBC sports, ios app, android app, or web tracker.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What am I missing? I am using the tour tracker at work to watch the race. The problem is that I do nto see a race, I hear some commentary while they show me the side of a moutain. Thought it was supposed to show the race live, not parts of the state.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Like last year, they don't always show the entire race. Just the stats. The daily stages will be televised 2:00 MST on NBC sports channel starting today. You could also twitter those commentators and ask: "What Gives?" lol

Just logged into Tracker:
Ahhhh....they just announced technical difficulties getting the pictures from their vehicles following the race.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Who are you guys pulling for? I began to like Tejay Van Garderen during the TDF so think I will "pull" ( get it?? :rolleyes:) for him! :)

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hazy, I am with you. After watching Tejay pull Cadel through The Tour, I am pulling for him in the Pro Challenge.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Naturally..any local boy will do. I'm surprised lot of the same last year's riders are getting their butts kicked (again) by the altitude. (specially Cadel) This aint no Tour De France.:D I also notice while watching on tv, the signal dropped off, too. Much like the online tracker..you'd think someone would learn how to bend radio/tv signals.:rolleyes:

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Was it Tejay that wanted to slapfight the guy that shouldered him in the Tour?

By the way, I'm thinking Cadel is going in to a downward spiral after the Tour. . .

Tejay and Phinney, I'm thinking we have some hope for the USA in the next few years. . .

Froome still gets the most respect IMHO.

But Jens is still my fave!

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Knee, Yes Tejay and Phinney are poised to be the next big American riders.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Was it Tejay that wanted to slapfight the guy that shouldered him in the Tour?

By the way, I'm thinking Cadel is going in to a downward spiral after the Tour. . .

Tejay and Phinney, I'm thinking we have some hope for the USA in the next few years. . .

Froome still gets the most respect IMHO.

But Jens is still my fave!

I believe it was Tyler Farrar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts