Vetta in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kjargo, Nov 13, 2009.

1. kjargo

kjargo New Member

Hello to all from blustery Minneapolis. My name is Kevin Jargo. I am the product manager for Vetta. The brand has a long history, but in case you are unfamiliar, we manufacture cycling computers, lights and tools as well as heart rate monitors. The brand has been around for more than 20 years and has produced everything from saddles, helmets and pannier racks to cycling computers and multi-tools.

I have been an avid cyclist for the past 10 years and spend most of my saddle time commuting around Minneapolis and St. Paul regardless of cold or snow. Minneapolis is a wonderful center for bicycles of all kinds. Commuting here year round is more than common, a large selection of city parks allows for some pretty great mountain biking (mountain is relative) and the Nature Valley Gran Prix in June reminds everyone that bikes can be as fun to watch as they are to ride.

I am excited to se what people have to say and share here on TwoSpoke and welcome any and all comments from the entire TwoSpoke community.

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Welcome to the forums!

You should provide some products for members and bloggers to review. Personally, I have used Vetta since 1990.

3. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Hey, Kevin. Great to have folks like you on the forum!