Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open to almost any brand/style. Needed for an old road bike, not looking to break the bank!

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,552 Posts
What size shoe do you wear? I have a set of pedals and Shimano shoes that were used maybe 12 times. The peddles are Nashbar. I'll get you shoe size and pics later tonight if you like.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wear about a US 10.. I have some that are bigger, some that are smaller. If you don't mind getting pics, that would be great!

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,552 Posts
The shoes are 11.5-12s so I doubt they will fit and I'm wanting to keep the shoes and peddles together when I sell them.

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
I wear a size 12 and am looking for some new pedals and shoes. What do you have Nigal?

Cheers,

Brian J.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,552 Posts

·
American Expatriate
248 Posts
What exact size are the shoes, are they 46? You're running SPD cleats on those?

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,552 Posts
My mistake they are now SPD cleats. They are the plastic road kind for that peddle. They are size 47. They are nice shoes but I just didn't care for being clipped in and prefer a regular old shoe.

·
Two skinny J's
21,350 Posts
Open to almost any brand/style. Needed for an old road bike, not looking to break the bank!
Are you looking for pedals or shoes or both? If you are looking for just pedals I have a set of 105 SPD-SL I would let for a good deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts