WANTED: Clipless Pedals!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Last_Place_Pete, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Last_Place_Pete

Last_Place_Pete New Member

Open to almost any brand/style. Needed for an old road bike, not looking to break the bank!

2. Nigal

Nigal YAY BAIKS! Tavern Member

What size shoe do you wear? I have a set of pedals and Shimano shoes that were used maybe 12 times. The peddles are Nashbar. I'll get you shoe size and pics later tonight if you like.

3. Last_Place_Pete

I wear about a US 10.. I have some that are bigger, some that are smaller. If you don't mind getting pics, that would be great!

4. Nigal

The shoes are 11.5-12s so I doubt they will fit and I'm wanting to keep the shoes and peddles together when I sell them.

5. Last_Place_Pete

Schucks. Well thanks for trying!

6. baj32161

baj32161 American Expatriate Tavern Member

I wear a size 12 and am looking for some new pedals and shoes. What do you have Nigal?

Cheers,

Brian J.

7. Nigal

8. baj32161

baj32161 American Expatriate Tavern Member

What exact size are the shoes, are they 46? You're running SPD cleats on those?

9. Nigal

My mistake they are now SPD cleats. They are the plastic road kind for that peddle. They are size 47. They are nice shoes but I just didn't care for being clipped in and prefer a regular old shoe.

10. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

Are you looking for pedals or shoes or both? If you are looking for just pedals I have a set of 105 SPD-SL I would let for a good deal.