Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first night off in three weeks and i'm a bit tippsy...have had 3 bottles of a local brew called sheep shagger, an excellent beer...google to find out more about it. Hic... wish you where all here to join me in my fourth bottle...:):)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Feeling fine now. I tend to have a blow out now and again which also coincides with when i have some nice beer in the house, usally from the cairngorm brewery.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i know and i've gallons of the stuff kicking about the house, but there are times when i prefer to drink the ale.

Honestly, there is a brew named "sheep shagger", and it tastes lovely... :thumbsup:

·
A Red Headed Stepchild
164 Posts
Coco, have you had the opportunity to taste test the brews from Brew Dog? BrewDog has been brewing their stuff 2007 and is Scotland’s largest independent brewery.

I think if you taste their brews you will certainly want to join the family...:cool:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it's another case of the grass is greener etc... seriously, since my wife went to the big hunting ground in the sky, i have struggled to entertain my daughter here and i have wondered what it would be like to move over to your side of the atlantic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts