Went to Cuba and...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jsbarks, Nov 1, 2009.

1. jsbarks

jsbarks Guest

I bought cigars for my brother, now $445 later I have a box of 25 Cohiba Esplendidos that he 'doesnt want to smoke at his bachelor party because his soon to be wife has his balls in her pocket and says no'.

:hate::hate:

Now I don't have many friends who smoke cigars, I have them listed on CL and Kijiji but does any body know of any other sites to sell them? Ebay wont take them....

Ant suggestions?

2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

Would you like my home address?

3. jsbarks

jsbarks Guest

I would and your $ too! :D

4. Industry_Hack

Well, your cigars are technically illegal in this country, so you're going to have some trouble selling them. I suggest you go check out your local cigar shop, and see if they know anyone interested. Just realize that it is a crime to own them.

I have two humidors full of cigars, and it would be hard to justify buying any more at this point. In March, my bro gave me his collection, as he can no longer smoke for medical reasons. So I have one for Cubans and other premiums, and one for my friends that don't know the difference.

5. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

My doc told me to stop smoking cigarettes a few years back and I did. I still smoke cigars. I'm up for a donation.:thumbsup:

6. vitapimp

vitapimp New Member

what happens at the bachelor party stays at the bachelor party.

did she so "no, he can't smoke" or did she say "no, nobody can smoke"?

where is the bachelor party at, his/their house?

if i were in your shoes, and i had not sold them by the bachelor party, i would bring them and pass them around no matter what she said. i wouldn't care if my brothers wife was mad at me, i am not marrying her. unless she has your balls in her pocket too. :D

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  7. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Funny...
    or maybe she said no it's illegal because she is a first born stickler for the rules. :D

8. vitapimp

vitapimp New Member

if she is like any average woman she probably doesn't know what an illegal cigar is or why it would even be illegal. it's just a cigar.

maybe she was an intern somewhere an is having flashbacks? :eek:

9. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Jsbarks I'm going with the "what she don't know won't hurt her" on this one. You should all smoke the cigars and when your finished brush your teeth spray on some body spray, pretend you not all drunk as hell and stumble home in the dark. He's going to miss those days very soon and this will be his last chance. Plus she will probably be more angry about the strippers than anything else.

10. Smiley

Smiley New Member

HA!! Way funny!

All cigars smell bad in my humble opinion. I smoked a cuban while in Mexico, and I didn't like the taste at the time. Imagine those who smoked more than one, with a lot of scotch...they couldn't get the taste out of their mouths the whole next day. Yuck. :p

11. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I love that taste. It reminds me of my child hood.

12. Industry_Hack

Cuban in Mexico. Was it from the same guy selling Rilex watches?

13. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Ha! Nooooo, but we did see that guy on the beach...

All I remember in the cigar shop, was that they were expensive-even in Mexico. Of course I am not in the habit of buying cigars either, so don't know how much they are. I am thinking they were like $20+ per cigar.

14. Industry_Hack

Quality for Cuban cigars can be spotty, but taste shouldn't be an issue.

15. Smiley

Smiley New Member

I suppose I just have the 'lack of taste' for cigars.:p

Tried like 4 different flavors, and some were better than others, I just didn't like them. Maybe because I don't like the smoke smell.

16. Industry_Hack

Try a Drew Estate Opulence 3. If that doesn't taste good, nothing will.