Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I live in west Aucland in New Zealand:)
So my buddy told me on sunday they are letting westies into the Muesem of Tranport and technology for free as long as you bring proof that you live in the west:thumbsup: cool he heard it on the radio im in lets go.
My buddy says I take good pics with my 3 ,megapixel phone bring it so I do
When we arrive there a a long que so we walk past them waiting there seemed to be a guy up front trying to get in free
I told my buddy real westies would just walk straight in anyway

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the last pic is the remains of the aero engine that was previous to the Wright bros

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Nice photos. I'm not sure I ever made it to west Auckland. (I did circle Parnell for an hour or so, hopelessly lost) I should dig up my photos of the auto museum down south.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice photos. I'm not sure I ever made it to west Auckland. (I did circle Parnell for an hour or so, hopelessly lost) I should dig up my photos of the auto museum down south.
I never zoom in or out its all about walking back and forward as I am told digital zoom takes sharpness away

well if you dig your pics out Im keen to look at stuff like that.

Waitakere is the more modern name for West Auckland
Henderson is the biggest place out west
There used to be sawmills and brickworks all over the place years back all gone now

Westies are supposed to get around in black jeans and T shirts
I wear shorts most times and they say you have to be born in the west to be a westie.
It was hard to be born in the west when I was born because there was no Maternity Hospital and I was a 10lb baby born in the now gone Cornwall Hospital

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats on leaving the house!
its getting colder and Im spending more time indoors
yesterday was the first day I havent been out for a walk.
I must get an umbrella raincoats seem to get ripped with me
must be those goodlooking sheep we have down here

You only have steers in texas:D

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i feel my leg is coming right by eating lots of taro and cassava or giant yams natural occurring steroids
Mash them with parsnip carrots pumpkin kumera or sweet potatoes to you guys
I save the water they were boiled in use it for stock

1 - 20 of 45 Posts