Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wet, messy and muddy MUni fun, splashing through the trail on the last days of 2010! Includes UNDER WATER GoPro footage. (Sure glad I had an extra pair of shoes in me car after the ride! My feet were FREEZING from being drenched in the ice cold aqua!)

Watch it watch it
Watch it watch it
Watch it watch it
Watch it watch it
Watch it watch it! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViydC3ZgqTI]YouTube - UniGeezer: "Wet & Wild!" (Mountain Unicycling - MUni )[/ame]

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
I figured you had finally gone over the edge with your incredible stardom and was going to post up a video of you in a wet t-shirt doing wild things with your unicycle and seeing dude regardless of age in a wet t-shirt acting crazy on a unicycle just scares me.

On another note How do you like the GoPro, is it worth the money, which one did you get and what attachments does it have how do they work, are they designed well or did the attachment require work to make them hold well and work? I also see with your setups that there is a chance for it to get beat a bit. How tough is it? Will it take a beating or do you have to be careful with it?

Hey what is scary about my avatar? That is an amazing picture of a wonderful uncle getting a hair cut with his nephew. The poor fella needed a good buzz for the heat of the summer and he was nervous so I offered to let him shave my head if I could shave his so he would get a haircut to keep him cool for the summer. My sister ended up cutting both of us but we had fun in the process. So my avatar shows that I am a sweet gentle giant with nothing but love in my heart. And if you don't believe it i will beat you until you do:D

·
Over 50 and not '2' tired
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured you had finally gone over the edge with your incredible stardom and was going to post up a video of you in a wet t-shirt doing wild things with your unicycle and seeing dude regardless of age in a wet t-shirt acting crazy on a unicycle just scares me.

On another note How do you like the GoPro, is it worth the money, which one did you get and what attachments does it have how do they work, are they designed well or did the attachment require work to make them hold well and work? I also see with your setups that there is a chance for it to get beat a bit. How tough is it? Will it take a beating or do you have to be careful with it?

Hey what is scary about my avatar? That is an amazing picture of a wonderful uncle getting a hair cut with his nephew. The poor fella needed a good buzz for the heat of the summer and he was nervous so I offered to let him shave my head if I could shave his so he would get a haircut to keep him cool for the summer. My sister ended up cutting both of us but we had fun in the process. So my avatar shows that I am a sweet gentle giant with nothing but love in my heart. And if you don't believe it i will beat you until you do:D
haha, I was kidding, as my ;) indicated. I think your haircuts are cool! I LOVE the gopro for its small size, light weight and great hd quality. Also great is the extreme wide angle which captures so much up close! I have dropped it a couple times but it kept on working fine. It's also water proof in the casing for under water shots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts