Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a lot of kids toys and some jewelry for the wife. What are you guys giving this year?

·
A Red Headed Stepchild
164 Posts
I picked up a lot of kids toys and some jewelry for the wife. What are you guys giving this year?
A two week mountain biking trip to Costa Rica for myself and my wife.

·
A Red Headed Stepchild
164 Posts
We have some friends that moved there this year. They didn't last long.
It does take a degree of self reliance to live in a second world country, of that there can be no doubt.

We are looking forward to it.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
I have no idea. I leave for work at 5am and get home at 7pm, eat shower and go to bed. My wife bought all the presents and has them wrapped and under the tree. I will see what I bought for everyone when they open their presents on Christmas. It will be a surprise for me also. I am going to upgrade my wife's cell phone for christmas other than that the 2 of us are not exchanging gifts we just bought for the rest of the extended family. We already have to much stuff and just buy stuff if we want it so have no real wants or needs.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have come up with another gift idea for the wife, she is gonna get a swift kick in the butt if she doesn't get out of her mood pretty quick.
Your wife goes nuts the day before Christmas? My wife looked over at me last night and gave me the I know I'm being a bitch look. She then got up and made a sandwich. It could have been her I need a sandwich look. Now I don't know.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Finally got a decent stand up air compressor. Been needing one for awhile.

I gave an assortment of things, tools, toys, electric skillet ..
I gave my compressor and all my air tools to my dad before I moved to Australia, and he gave them to a friend of mine, since he never used them. If I'm lucky, my friend still has two compressors and an extra set of tools, and won't mind returning the favor some day. Heck, I'm willing to take his old compressor. I've also got a nice rollaway toolbox and tons of tools still sitting in my dad's garage in SoCal. One of these days...

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Well for my 5 big straping grandsons I told the wife I would like to get them a snow shovel each and a map to the house :rolleyes: :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts