Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all next week off and plan to ride at least 5 days. i'll be sure to take some pics.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
I would say but Hack would just yell at me :)

·
Registered
9,933 Posts
It's just another ride day for me.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I would say but Hack would just yell at me :)
Me, yell?

I am working on Monday and Tuesday, but took the rest of the week off. We do a big party with the neighbors, and it gets bigger every year. Think 60+ people, and maybe $1k in fireworks. Not sure what I have planned for the rest of week, may leave that up to the boss.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Only off on the 4th so just a cookout with the family planned. So busy at work I haven't even used last years vacation that I rolled over.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Same as Industry Hack. Fireworks are illegal in Massachusetts So we take a trip up to New Hampshire on fathers day and bring a couple of car loads back to my house. Thursday will be clean up day I take the time to pick up anything out in the area that may have warfed over from my house. Plenty of riding on top of it all.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Since I have to work on the 5th, I'll be in bed early and listening to the war zone going on around the neighborhood. I usually contribute to said war zone.

That morning, weather permitting, I'll be on a 60+ mile ride with Old Glory hanging from my seat bag.

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Taking a break for some much needed R&R with my daughter and wife. There never is enough time for family. . .:thumbsup:

Maybe ride, maybe not. The bike will be there another day, my family, maybe not.

Life's too short, friends. Enjoy your loved ones and give a big middle finger to those that attempt to disrupt our way of life.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I'm actually hoping that fireworks are banned here and that is actually enforced. We have Red Flag and burn ban conditions, and a bunch of kids playing with fire is a horrible idea right now. Especially seeing what's happening out in Colorado.

I'm probably just going to celebrate with some grilling and mileage on the bike. It's kinda weird with the holiday being the middle of the week.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I haven't been to the Birthday Bash since the NSA turned it from a celebration of Freedom to a dentention center. Clearing a security checkpoint for the privilege
of being confined in a giant holding pen with half a million of my fellow Americans, no thanks.

·
Two skinny J's
21,193 Posts
I haven't been to the Birthday Bash since the NSA turned it from a celebration of Freedom to a dentention center. Clearing a security checkpoint for the privilege
of being confined in a giant holding pen with half a million of my fellow Americans, no thanks.
The one weekend I'm not headed up to that area :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts