Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Excellent essays on Zen Buddhism and he addresses the concept of nihilism in Buddhism. I don't know to what school you belong, but he was one of the first to bring Buddhist perspective on zen to the fore front American theological consciousness.

Star Wars: Shadows of the empire.

You know those books written by nerds that may have never seen a woman? If the back jacket didn't specifically say the author was married, I would have guessed that was he had only heardmyths of ladies.

But if you consider I'm married, and reading a Starwars book, I guess things are as they ought to be.

I'm reading it because my brother in law gave it to me a year ago and keeps asking me questions about what I think. I think Starwars is better on the big screen, as long as Hayden Christiansen is not involved. Thanks for ruining Vader jerk.

Just finished up Dragon by Clive Cussler, and started right back into The Minotaur by Stephen Coonts. Every now and again, I pick up the book my sister gave me to read, called Medical Apartheid, dealing with the 'disparity' (too tame a word, really) between the quality of medical care for the races in America. The author worked in the field for most of a couple decades. It's NOT an opinion piece.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.