Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
depends on the mood or distance. Most of the time it is a 1979 ford f-250 pickup. I also have a 1970 Jeepster Commando. But if I am going to be doing alot of running or going long distances I use the wife's 2001 Chevy Metro. I also have a 1992 Jeep wrangler but it is down right now, last time I drove it I went in some water and it sucked some in and hydrolocked the motor so it is down waiting for money and time to fix it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Sorry...I have to have an 8 passenger vehicle for my business, and the Mustang, well that was a gift many moons ago.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Well, I did belly dance at one time, but that is NOT stripping. :p

I transport kids, and the van I had did not hold up in 3 feet of snow very well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The cash for clunkers program upgraded my ride situation...Thanks tax payers:D
thanks for stimulating the economy by buying another car or getting in debt to pay for a car payment. :thumbsup:

one major thing the cash for clunkers program did was get people into more debt. i doubt people walked in and paid the difference in cash for the "new" car.

i drive a 1998 Jeep Wrangler.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
If you look at the stats for the program it benefited the middle class that kept and maintained 3 or more cars. Could only have helped me increase my debt though.

·
Back in the Saddle
106 Posts
09 Toyota Tundra (pulls the camper and carries the bike) and a 03 VW Beetle TDI that my wife drives.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I ABSOLUTELY guarantee I put the taxpayer money to better use than did say...Citigroup.:p
I can show you and let you touch you're...investment??? or give away???:)
But I did go into new debt for it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I can show you and let you touch you're...investment??? or give away???:)

you make it sound like you don't pay taxes. how do you know it wasn't your tax money that was used?

also, it's your, not you're (you are). for example, if i were to say "i guess we know our tax money didn't go towards your education."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts