In just this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saddle bag I am just trying to sound cool.:rolleyes:
Imagine sitting on that wallet.
Nashbar Bag for under 10 bucks because I am cheap.:)

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wanted to point out that the C02 cartridges are sleeved with an old inner tube. Keeps your fingers from falling off using the geniuine inovations open chuck inflator.

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
And I just have Trojans , soory I'll go to my room now :eek:

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
davereo said:
All of this
About the same as what I carry except I also have a pair of exam gloves for dirt and grease, a folded piece of aluminum foil for a tire sleeve and a shrader valve adapter as a backup for the CO2 inflaters. I don't take my drivers license with me. Instead, I wear a RoadID bracelet since most first responders won't take the time to look in a bike bag if you are unresponsive.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I was going to give a serious response then I read the other responses.

*Facepalm*

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Go ahead give it a shot omni!

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
About the same as what I carry except I also have a pair of exam gloves for dirt and grease, a folded piece of aluminum foil for a tire sleeve and a shrader valve adapter as a backup for the CO2 inflaters. I don't take my drivers license with me. Instead, I wear a RoadID bracelet since most first responders won't take the time to look in a bike bag if you are unresponsive.
I wear the Road ID also. Although I have taken off without it on and the old license is just a back up. Notice on the license I have about five wraps of slip knot grey electical tape.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
rola643 said:
Go ahead give it a shot omni!
1000 cash, two condoms, a credit card (rola's; see look pedal thread) justice league member card, library card from 1st grade, three fake id's, one extacy tab, and a starfleet cadet card.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Mine looks pretty much the same except two tubes.
And the more kittens that get killed the less pu55y
cats there will be in the future.:eek:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts