Two Spoke Forums banner

What do you have in your wallet?

4K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  bongofury66 
#1 · (Edited)
All of this

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Just wanted to point out that the C02 cartridges are sleeved with an old inner tube. Keeps your fingers from falling off using the geniuine inovations open chuck inflator.

#7 ·
And I just have Trojans , soory I'll go to my room now :eek:

#15 ·
About the same as what I carry except I also have a pair of exam gloves for dirt and grease, a folded piece of aluminum foil for a tire sleeve and a shrader valve adapter as a backup for the CO2 inflaters. I don't take my drivers license with me. Instead, I wear a RoadID bracelet since most first responders won't take the time to look in a bike bag if you are unresponsive.

#17 ·
Go ahead give it a shot omni!

#18 ·
About the same as what I carry except I also have a pair of exam gloves for dirt and grease, a folded piece of aluminum foil for a tire sleeve and a shrader valve adapter as a backup for the CO2 inflaters. I don't take my drivers license with me. Instead, I wear a RoadID bracelet since most first responders won't take the time to look in a bike bag if you are unresponsive.
I wear the Road ID also. Although I have taken off without it on and the old license is just a back up. Notice on the license I have about five wraps of slip knot grey electical tape.

#21 ·
1000 cash, two condoms, a credit card, justice league member card, library card from 1st grade, three fake id's, one extacy tab, and a starfleet cadet card.
Now that's a packed wallet :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.