Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone, I'm here to introduce myself although some may already know me.

I came here because a friend of mine kept suggesting I do so. He wouldn't stop bugging me so I figured I better come here before I lose my sanity.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what this forum has to offer, it's always nice to see something new - unless it's in your own backyard, but that's another story.

I ride both MTB and Road, whenever I get the time between my crazy work schedule and life.

I'm going to go lurk now, so don't mind me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

I ride both road and mtb, although I've been straying away from it lately for some reason. I'm in Northern California and usually just hop out the door and head to wherever it leads depending up my time frame. Sometimes I grab a friend but at times I like to ride alone.

Mr. Hack at this moment I am going crazy but not really nuts. I've learned to deal with that.

djcyberlegend nice to run into you again!

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Mr. Hack? Please! I have my own site/url/redirect named after me. Let's stick with Brian.

And you totally missed the reference in my last post.

·
Bent Newbie - old rider
144 Posts
Hi Siu, and welcome!

I've been scarce over at BF because my work still uses IE6 and the new interface isn't compatible with such ancient technology.

·
Group rookie
392 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts