Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giant makes pretty good bikes. No I don't think they are as good as Schwinn but they are a worthy opponent. I used to see a cruiser built by Giant that was black with classic orange/red hot rod flames. I looked at it for ten minutes every time I went to that bike shop. It looked like a very good quality custom cruiser. It even had the flame tread pattern on the tires. All I remember is the bike was build between 2002-2003 because that's when it was in the shops. So does anyone know what the name of that bike was? Its very hard to find even on the internet.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Giant makes pretty good bikes. No I don't think they are as good as Schwinn but they are a worthy opponent. I used to see a cruiser built by Giant that was black with classic orange/red hot rod flames. I looked at it for ten minutes every time I went to that bike shop. It looked like a very good quality custom cruiser. It even had the flame tread pattern on the tires. All I remember is the bike was build between 2002-2003 because that's when it was in the shops. So does anyone know what the name of that bike was? Its very hard to find even on the internet.
Erm, Giant makes/made Schwinns.... Started 3 or 4 decades ago.

GT, on the other hand, had a cruiser just like you're describing. Of course, it still might have been built by Giant.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Sounds more like Nirve or Electra. Although Kenda does make that flame tire, and I vaguely recall some cruiser that I might have eyed at a shop in Australia.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah so it looks like it was the nerve inferno. Were they sold at giant dealerships? If they came in a black with orange and red flame paint job then it might be the bike I am looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts