Two Spoke Forums banner
101 - 120 of 126 Posts
Reactions: fpl1
Discussion starter · #104 ·

Reactions: Dos_Ruedas
Discussion starter · #106 ·
It is SOOOOO easy when you create a meetup. Set that up with Denise and it will be a breeze. It's pretty cool with all the options you can set up. For example you can even setup a ride that is supposed to keep you together. I'm game for a group ride sometime for sure.

World Map Font Biome Terrestrial plant
Water resources Map World Font Parallel

Discussion starter · #108 ·
Odd. I wonder if it has to do with ( computer/software/phone) timing/clocks. I thought it was odd that her ride had a time stamp of 12:08 PM and yours was 6:05 AM if that was the same ride. Both were NYC :D Maybe something to look into.

Someone was riding in a completely different time zone :D

Discussion starter · #112 ·
I had a kind of buggy, lagging ride last night. Looks like a apple tv reset maybe required. Also looks like my trainer was having an issue as well. You can see the rather consistent drop out across the graph. The other 2 devices are HRM and cadence in which there was a big connectivity issue at the beginning of the ride it seems. That was not something I was able to notice.

I can very easily notice when I stop and folks blow by me tho :D

Rectangle Product Azure Slope Plot
Product Font Material property Rectangle Screenshot
Font Number Screenshot Circle Paper product

Rectangle Product Azure Slope Plot

Discussion starter · #113 ·
Also for what it's worth, if you use a Wahoo you really need to be religious about doing the spin down...I have not been. It was very noticeable on planned workouts. I just didn't feel like I was doing any work regardless of what the power output showed.

I did two things over two days. 1. The spin down and that seemed to make a big difference and 2. I moved the trainer difficulty to max last night and let me tell you...what a kick in da nutz that was :D

I rode Fuego Flats as I can get a better feel and judge what's going on vs a ride with hills that hurt anyway:D The little 1 and 2% inclines I was blasting through before are now like holy *#$! what a difference. I mean, I could always feel them before but know the legs really said hey, HELLO!

Just some things to think about as I sit and sip my coffee and have nothing else to bore you with *yet* today :D

Discussion starter · #114 ·
Discussion starter · #115 ·
I'm pretty sure I raced him in one of the crit city races :D

Discussion starter · #116 ·

Discussion starter · #118 ·
And to finish the idea, me trying to keep up with the guy on the moped

Discussion starter · #120 ·
I have to wonder why this has taken so long ?
Plant World Font Flower Travel

Reactions: fpl1 and Dos_Ruedas
101 - 120 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.