Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and the spousal unit were meandering through Wally world picking up some bottled water and what not and I spied with my little eye Christmas Wreath bags and thought to myself....hmmm them there look as if they would fit my roadie wheels just fine! Fit just like they were made for my wheels. Don't know how original this is but it was hard to beat @ 5 bux per!

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Great find rola.. I'll also have to check out my WW down here..

Thanks

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Buy ten sets, remove from package, sell on eBay as wheel bags. Repeat until you can buy funetical a new bike with the profits.
Hey...can ya smell the smoke? One drawback..no skewer pouch:D

·
Just Plain Bitter!
72 Posts
For $5 bucks per I will put the Skewers in a ziploc baggie and throw them in the bag with the wheels or in my gear bag. The ebay idea actually is a good idea! Look for the manufacturer on the tag. Contact them and buy at wholesale, then make even more money as wheel bags!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Super glue would fix that if you didn't want to actually sow one in. Many spousal units can sow, but mine can't. For me though there would be only one approved way to put a skewer pouch in that thing. DUCT TAPE of course.

·
Two skinny J's
21,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wanted to give this a lil bump to da top. Plenty-O-New-Folk who might have ye inkling of interest in such da cheap trick :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts