Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
My Wife is from Shelbyville, I am from Bedford ... currently in Fort Bragg, NC (Army)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I'm in Scott county but venture up to Columbus (Bartholomew) as often as I can to eat at Zwanzig's Pizza. They have some nice trail/road rides there as well.

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love thier pizza I use to order from them when they were just getting started in garden city I lived in Columbus for years and still have family there but only 20 minutes away so no big distance. And they have an awsome walking /bike trail

·
Registered
330 Posts
Greencastle. Pretty much equidistant from Bloomington, Lafayette, Indianapolis, and Terre Haute.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live just north of Columbus (Nineveh)!! A super little speck on the map. I tend to ride to and from Columbus atleast twice a week. And just did a 65 mile loop from Nineveh to Nashville to Columbus and back home. A lot of fun!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I live just north of Columbus (Nineveh)!! A super little speck on the map. I tend to ride to and from Columbus atleast twice a week. And just did a 65 mile loop from Nineveh to Nashville to Columbus and back home. A lot of fun!
I'm pretty familiar with Nineveh and the area (Princes Lakes, Raglafart, etc.). I went to Franklin College and then moved back to Franklin later for 4 years or so.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Nashville!!! I love that town and the Big Woods Brewery!! Great Craft beer and awesome eats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do have to agree! I spend alot of time over in Nashville. Very fun to ride around. 135 is a bit scary, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I dig the suspense anyway! The hills are just to fun to skip. And I love the look on peoples faces when me and my lil old bike are giving them a run for their money. :p

·
PureFix Fun
64 Posts
I'm from Anderson. Ride mostly in my neighborhood but when I get a chance, I ride the noblesville trails. And do like the Monon along the Westfield/Carmel area.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I'm further from Indiana than Peyton Manning.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts