funetical
hophead
ctd50
dubgurl
mom_of_3
froze
whyeyebike
baj32161

Haven't seen anything from these folks in a long time! Hope all is well!

·
Two skinny J's
21,195 Posts
It seems with the summer being over, a lot of people are becoming scarce. Never hurts to shoot a pm!

That what I did and now look at Rola. Still all bones (see his picture) but he's a lot more social!

Have to work on getting him to drink his Ensure fortified milkshake.
Oikos is the ticket man!

·
600 Posts
photosbymark
grape ape
funetical
hophead
ctd50
dubgurl
mom_of_3
froze
whyeyebike
baj32161

I tend to forum hop quite a bit as my interests change, so you might add me to that list in a few months, never know! ;)

Although, I do have a few forums that I hang out on daily, so I quite possibly may be a regular for a long time - advance warning! :D

·
1,355 Posts
photosbymark
grape ape
funetical
hophead
ctd50
dubgurl
mom_of_3
froze
whyeyebike
baj32161

Some of funeticals posts were hilarious, I miss photosbymarks dissertations. I have a sneaky suspicion that froze is back under a new name. Come on froze we know its you. :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,195 Posts
You would know both frozze and CT's posts even under assumed names...wait could one of them be sneakers?????

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
You would know both frozze and CT's posts even under assumed names...wait could one of them be sneakers?????
I know of Froze from another forum. You got that right about his post. Sneakers is not Froze.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Froze dosent like riding in the cold. I bet he will return during the cold months. Either that or he broke down and purchased the Ti bike from BD and hasnt gotten off it yet.

·
1,355 Posts
Froze dosent like riding in the cold. I bet he will return during the cold months. Either that or he broke down and purchased the Ti bike from BD and hasnt gotten off it yet.
I think that E bike dude run him off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts