Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm in the market for some new prescription riding glasses and am wondering where to get them from and if anyone prefers anything over Oakley (I've had Oakley in the past but am open to other suggestions).
Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
346 Posts
I would also like to know where you can get Rx riding and sunglasses? I know the Rudy project has some, but not sure I want to go there.

DrB

·
Registered
1 Posts
bicyclerx.com

Hi,

Yes I know a great place, actually I work there!!! Bicycle Glasses Prescription Cycling Eyewear Oakley Sunglasses Rudy Project : Bicyclerx.com

My name is Rob and I am an avid cyclist and optician. I run the cycling eyewear program here. Prescription cycling glasses are the single preoccupation of my working life. Give me a call and I will be happy to help and let me know you found out about us through the forum and will ship the glasses for free. Oh, and yes we carry Oakley, and all the rest like Rudy Project, Nike, Giro, Bolle, Smith, all the good stuff!

Best,

Rob

p.s. my number is 888-831-5817 ext 111

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have Rudy Project Rydons. I just took the Rx insert to my optometrist and had
them do the lenses for me.
having ridden both types of glasses, fixed lens vs Rx insert, I really like the flexibilty
the insert gives me in terms of different lenses for different light conditions.

Marty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts