Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Burr where you bin ????, you still pumping that iron ???? and how about the rideing ???? getting the miles in :eek:

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Hey Wild, how's the swamp? You doing OK?

Got tired of the crap that "was" going on so I just stopped hanging around.

Dropped in today and things look good so I'll hang for awhile.

Still pushing iron and turning cranks. I have slowed down just a little, having a lot of leg/butt pain the last month or so and now I have the start of a cold.
I need to ride a lot more then I have been doing but I always have a GREAT EXCUSE, Maybe I should just shut-up and ride!!!

We are starting to get a little rain every night so that helps a lot with the heat.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Burr good to have you back. I have bin doing a little with the weights. I still have not found a saddle I like for the Fuji Absolute 1.0, but I have bin riding about 25 miles a day. The heat has bin brutle :eek: but I have bin going early shade going and if I am early enough shade on the return home :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Good to have you back Burr!!!! I hear you about the pain, was suffering from some knee pain that was giving me every excuse in the book not to get on the bike. The rest did hlep, but I sure missed riding.

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
We got a big storm tonight, I'll need water wings to ride for a few days.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Yeah I checked out your weather when you started posting again. Not only did I see the tropical storm moving in, but every other day showed rain as well for the 10 day forecast. Is that typical for this time of year over there? Stay dry, man!

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Powers been of 20 hours and more rain coming.

First time the power has gone off for more then 30 minutes in 5 years. Better then the USA.

It's that time of year again.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Power has been out for 20 hours??? That would drive me crazy!! I seem to lose power every time we have a thunderstorm, which is often. It usually only goes out for a few minutes at a time though. What do you do Burr with no power for that long?

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
"""What do you do Burr with no power for that long? """

Play with my wife.

Hopefully all my batteries are charged and I can play with my shortwave radio, local radio and iPod, workout and play card on my PDA.

Like you do what you can until it gets better. This is the first time it has been out for more then an hour. The power here works better then home but it's @ 62 cycles!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts