Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught between three different bike choices the Cannondale Quick carbon 2, the Specialized Sirrus Limited, or the Giant Rapid 2. The Cannondale and Specialized have carbon frames and the Giant has an aluminum frame. Of course the Carbon framed bikes our more expensive. Which one would you get? and why? I could save money with the Giant rapid 2 for 1250 dollars or I could get the others for 2000 dollars. THese our hybrid bikes. Do they still make the Trek 7.9 fx anywhere? That's another one I liked.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Cannondale Quick CX 1 seems to be the overwhelming favorite of those responding to your question.

Second choice Giant Accend.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
CX 1 or Accend. End of discussion unless you have some money. Then we look at titanium.
Seven Expat Sl?

The bikes you're looking at are crap.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
CX 1 or Accend. End of discussion unless you have some money. Then we look at titanium.
Seven Expat Sl?

The bikes you're looking at are crap.
I like that Seven Expat SI allso , good choice

·
717 Posts
nahh the specialized sirrus Limited gets my vote, that's the one I want, its a carbon fiber frame.

good, but then why did you ask...repeatedly?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Your welcome!

"Thank" didn't make it past the censors? Weird software glitch, I guess. :D

***** you for asking my opinion. I hope I gave you some new ideas.

I'm a hardcore hybrid rider. I wish I had two grand to spend on one. :)

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Carbon, smoother ride.

·
Two skinny J's
21,522 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think, Cannondale Quick CX is superb it combines the stability and strength of a mountain bike with the nimbleness and light weight of a city bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts