Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which brand of cycling Jerseys is the best cost-effectiveness?I recently saw Santic doing activities, have bought friends, can tell me how the quality of their clothes? Is there a better price/performance ratio than it.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,394 Posts
Surfing rash guards either long or short sleeve are much better performing than any cycling jersey I've ever used. Cheaper than a jersey too......Quicksilver FTW

·
Old, fat, and slow
1,271 Posts
I usually shop for whatever jerseys are on sale .... prices are ridiculous for what is essentially a nylon shirt .... if I find a good deal I buy three at a time .... but you can also get pretty much any quick-dry or athletic T-shirt and sew a couple pockets on the back and get by well enough.

As far as specific brands .... with all the changes in manufacturers and sources ..... your best bet is to take a chance if it is a really good deal. Except for a few really big companies, you never know from season to season what you might end up getting.

I shop a ton of different sites .... and get a tome of junk email, which I immediately discard ... except for now and then something will catch my eye .... I just got a nice pearl Izumi jersey for about $25 on closeout sale from some British retailer.

Tell us if Santic is any good, okay? Thanks. :D

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
6,122 Posts
I get most of my jerseys the expensive 'cheap' way: most cycling events around here include a jersey with the sign up fee. Depite the jersey's 'free' status, this is not the least expensive way to get one. The associated rides are usually fun, though :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts