Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,676 Posts
Interestingly they are pretty cool bikes. Not sure what year yours is or anything without a photo. I saw one sell in the Texas for quite a bit of money.
Here in Europe they would bring about €400 depending year and how well it aged.

If you post a pic I can tell you about the bike and about what year it is. The more of it to see the better. Often brakes and this sort of kit can help date a bicycle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a picture. It looks to be all original. Paint is faded, has a few dings on the fenders and the seat has a tear.
Interestingly they are pretty cool bikes. Not sure what year yours is or anything without a photo. I saw one sell in the Texas for quite a bit of money.
Here in Europe they would bring about €400 depending year and how well it aged.

If you post a pic I can tell you about the bike and about what year it is. The more of it to see the better. Often brakes and this sort of kit can help date a bicycle.
Her Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Tire Crankset
Bicycle Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle handlebar Bicycle saddle
Tire Wheel Bicycle Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire
t5

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,676 Posts
Here is a picture. It looks to be all original. Paint is faded, has a few dings on the fenders and the seat has a tear.

Her View attachment 53668 View attachment 53668 View attachment 53669 View attachment 53670 View attachment 53671 View attachment 53672 t5
That’s very nice. It could easily be cleaned up. My guess is that’s from the eighties or maybe late seventies. The ones I’ve seen before are definitely all eighties but that one looks like it could be older.
I’d think to the right person it has decent value. Hard to say how to find the person.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s very nice. It could easily be cleaned up. My guess is that’s from the eighties or maybe late seventies. The ones I’ve seen before are definitely all eighties but that one looks like it could be older.
I’d think to the right person it has decent value. Hard to say how to find the person.
Thank you so much for the information, it gives a good start for moving forward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts