Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Jeepforum has been pushing twospoke and im glad about it. All we need is a skiing website created and that will be the 3 things i love in life for the outdoors. Just wondering whose from JF and whats your jeep

Im also Topgun514 and i drive a black Jeep Cherokee 88. 2 inches of lift with BFG AT's, working on new 60 mm bored TB, exhaust, roofrack and lights.

Who else is out there

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
No reason that you can't start a skiing thread here. I used to ski, but I took up snowboarding a few years ago and haven't been on skis since.

I drive an 05 WK which currently has a BB/bullet hole in the drivers door glass. I'm waiting for the police to get here. I had an 94 YJ, but the ex got that and the Liberty when we separated. I miss the hell out of that Wrangler, especially in the summer.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Can tell by my user name...(and my 2600 posts)
I drive a '93 Wrangler with bells and whistles.(dual lockers, tera low, cromo axles, body armor, etc, etc...)

I love my heep.

Also a skier! Taught intermediate ski school for 10 years or so, at Mary Jane(Winter Park), and Vail. Spent a LOT of time on skis!:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
lifetime jf'er here.

98 wrangler, 6cyl, 35's, 4" teraflex lift, flat fenders, trimmed in the rear, 8.8 ls, lockrite in the front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts