Who is form where , what group do you belong to?

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by vethial, Jun 4, 2009.

1. vethial

vethial New Member

I know the site is new, Just curious where eeryone is from. What group you belong to and what ya ride? I myself live in Dallas area. Belong to Dobra( Dallas off road bike association) Dorba.org. Ride a treck full suspension but would love a Ibis . :D

Let me hear form ya.

2. Doc

Doc Guest

Well I live in CA and dont really belong to any other groups besides this one. Hope you all like it around here.

3. JOE Crash

JOE Crash Guest

Florida boy,member of IMBA,OMBA,NMBP,RRMBA and ride a Intense 6.6 and Giant Glory DH.

:D

4. chefmike

chefmike New Member

I am from just north of Atlanta, Georgia.

I am not currently affiliated with any organizations.

5. Silous

Silous Guest

Need a good shoe

On some of the trails I ride, you have to get off your bike and hike small rocky hills. My Adidas running shoes just are not cutting it! I was looking into some Salomon, Oakley, and Nike hiking shoes. Not the high-tops but the low-tops.

What do you guys think about these brands for the type of shoe I am looking for?

6. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I live in Germantown, MD. I'm a member of MORE (Mid-Atlantic Off Road Enthuisasts) and IMBA. Mostly I ride singlespeed mtn bikes: Surly 1x1 and an On One Inbred. I have a few other bikes too, but those are the ones I ride 95% of the time.

7. Andy31

Andy31 New Member

Honolulu, HI Not a member of any clubs yet. Pretty new to riding "good" bikes as a hobby, but loving it. Both on the road and off, I havent found my favorite so I'll just continue doing both.

Giant FCR 3
    K2 Lithium 4.0

Andy

8. jonathan

jonathan Guest

Vancouver, BC

I ride the Vancouver North Shore and surrounding mountains, and Whistler bike park every couple weeks through the warm months.

9. bootht99

bootht99 New Member

i'm from manitoba, canada. not many hills or trails where i live (all flat farmland), so i have to drive 40 mins to riding mountain national park to ride some trails. very nice though, and well worth the short drive. don't belong to any bike group, just a couple of friends i ride around town with. lol

10. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

From Austin. Don't formally belong to any organized Groups at the moment, just a rag tag group of friends.