Who Makes Singlespeed Roadies

Discussion in 'Fixed & Singlespeed' started by TxCyclist, Jul 23, 2009.

1. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

Thought it would be nice to compile a list of manufactures who make singlespeed off the rack bikes.

Surly
    Independent Fabrication
    Schwinn

2. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

Fuji makes the OBEY... I'm tempted to get one if this lottery ticket comes through.... Yeah, wish in one hand, crap in the other. See wich one fills up first.

3. BackBayBrewing

BackBayBrewing New Member

To clarify, Surly and independent don't really make them "off the rack." They make frame sets, but not complete bikes.

Bianchi Makes the Pista as a complete bike

4. tajcrews

tajcrews New Member

Actually Surly does sell complete bikes. check out their webiste SURLYVILLE and you can see for yourself. Most manufacturers will at least offer build kits (like Santa Cruz) if they sell frames.

5. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

It doesn't appear that Fuji has the Obey on thier site anymore but they do have a complete track bike. Masi also has a few single speeds to choose from.

6. HandsomeRyan

HandsomeRyan ♥'s Bicycles

BikesDirect make several single speed and fixed gear bicycles- Singlespeed and Track Bicycles from bikesdirect.com
    Cannondale- Bad Boy SS, Capo, and I believe they make a SS mountain bike as well.
    Felt- TK track bikes and Curbside, Dispatch, and Brougham
    Bianchi- Pista and San Jose
    Raleigh- One Way and Rush Hour

I'm sure I'll think of some more given a few minutes.

7. BigDumbBear

BigDumbBear New Member

Volume and FBM(I think) are making track frames now. They're both bmx companies trying to make a dollar on the new trend. I love the Volume frame and will likely get one when they get more available.

SE bikes has a few new ones coming out. They're owned by Fuji and seem to be pretty good stuff but they also have some very cheap models.

8. richard39

richard39 New Member

Wabi

Check out the new guy on the market, Wabi Cycles.

9. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

I just found their site earlier today.