Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Fuji makes the OBEY... I'm tempted to get one if this lottery ticket comes through.... Yeah, wish in one hand, crap in the other. See wich one fills up first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
To clarify, Surly and independent don't really make them "off the rack." They make frame sets, but not complete bikes.

Bianchi Makes the Pista as a complete bike

·
Registered
192 Posts
To clarify, Surly and independent don't really make them "off the rack." They make frame sets, but not complete bikes.

Bianchi Makes the Pista as a complete bike
Actually Surly does sell complete bikes. check out their webiste SURLYVILLE and you can see for yourself. Most manufacturers will at least offer build kits (like Santa Cruz) if they sell frames.

·
Registered
129 Posts
It doesn't appear that Fuji has the Obey on thier site anymore but they do have a complete track bike. Masi also has a few single speeds to choose from.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
BikesDirect make several single speed and fixed gear bicycles- Singlespeed and Track Bicycles from bikesdirect.com
Cannondale- Bad Boy SS, Capo, and I believe they make a SS mountain bike as well.
Felt- TK track bikes and Curbside, Dispatch, and Brougham
Bianchi- Pista and San Jose
Raleigh- One Way and Rush Hour

I'm sure I'll think of some more given a few minutes.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Volume and FBM(I think) are making track frames now. They're both bmx companies trying to make a dollar on the new trend. I love the Volume frame and will likely get one when they get more available.

SE bikes has a few new ones coming out. They're owned by Fuji and seem to be pretty good stuff but they also have some very cheap models.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts