Whoops

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by flyingdog, Sep 26, 2009.

1. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

Hi..
    Pretty new to these forums and can't seem to get into the forsale/wanted area. Sooo..for now, I'll post here. Got a new Fuji "Crosstown 1.0" and naturally going thru the tweaks to fit it to me. The saddle is atrocious. Rather than go thru the tons of aftermarket saddles out there, I'm settling the one that comes with the Sunfire (Fuji) 3.0. Fuji seems impossible to contact. Can anyone point me to a possible vendor? So you don't have to lookup the specs, the seat is called: Fuji comp MTB Thanks in advance.:)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  2. Industry_Hack

Industry_Hack Total noob (& forum admin) Admin Staff Tavern Member

You won't be able to purchase a Fuji OEM seat at a retailer. What made you choose that seat? You can probably find a similar one though, as I'm pretty sure that most lower-end seats are made by a single company.

3. radracer

radracer Guest

What happens when you try to get into that area?

You can only post in the subcategories there, not the main categories

4. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

Pretty much what I figured and found out. But along my journey into personalizingmy new ride, I was able to pick up a Fizik/Arione. I'm about 60% into liking it. Coarse that number is going up day-by-day as I log more hours on this saddle. Least my bottom hasn't fallen off...YET:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009