Reactions: fpl1 and John_V

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
783 Posts
I don't know anything about football nor like it but my wife watches it.

So I use my laptop while it's on so I can sit with my wife while she is watching the Super Bowl and I enjoy the commercials, the halftime show if it has someone I like or they put on a good show (I didn't like the bandage guy or his music - but at least only his dancers were wearing bandages instead of him), and we usually eat semi-unhealthily; which is unusual for us and a splurge. Pizza from a pizza chain, wings we make in the air fryer, and Kodiak Cakes wheat and chocolate chip muffins.

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
To be honest, I was surprised the Bucs did as good as they did, even with Brady at the helm. I don't watch football or support the NFL so I was watching other cable channels during the game. My son watched it and occasionally came out and gave us an update. Good thing that we live on the other end of Tampa and outside of the city because it's been crazy out on the roads since Sunday.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I use the be a rabid fan! When they began protesting > on the job, I said Bye! Have not watched in about 4 years maybe 5! I don’t care about your politics so don’t use your job and fact you get air time to tell me your pissed at America! If you hate this country, there are planes leaving it everyday to take you one-way to wherever your hearts desire! Endeth my almost political rant....lol

God Bless all our vets and those who gave all for free speech! Unfortunately, it has been taken too far IMO.

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
I use the be a rabid fan! When they began protesting > on the job, I said Bye! Have not watched in about 4 years maybe 5! I don’t care about your politics so don’t use your job and fact you get air time to tell me your pissed at America! If you hate this country, there are planes leaving it everyday to take you one-way to wherever your hearts desire! Endeth my almost political rant....lol

God Bless all our vets and those who gave all for free speech! Unfortunately, it has been taken too far IMO.
It’s why I was watching other cable channels instead.

Reactions: Germanrazor
1 - 10 of 10 Posts