Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting really good traffic for being so young of a community but I can't figure out why registrations are so low compared to traffic.

Curious what made you go from guest to member so I can help improve that rate.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I just love bikes. I love riding them, building them, fixing them, and talking about them. I'm a member of several others on line bike communities so it was just kind of a no brainer getting on board here. I was never really a guest. I signed on immediately. Why not? It's free!

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Same here. Forum's allow for a free flow of information and if you take you should give. In order to give you have to register.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Got invited from a homebrew forum. Checked it out, because I love bikes. I was impressed with the site and lay-out, so decided to sign up. Truthfully, I also saw the '50 posts for a sticker' as a sort of challenge, and decided to go for it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Same here. Forum's allow for a free flow of information and if you take you should give. In order to give you have to register.
Have to fess up, decal got me here, but content got me to register, pretty much immediately. Never registered for a forum before, but here I am, glad I did, have learned a lot here.

I've also had more than a few laughs, fun people around this place.

Don't have a clue why people don't register Dean, sorry.

Honestly though I'm kind of a fanatical cycling fan.

DrB

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Seemed like a nice bike group so I joined to be part of the group.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got a bike, have a few questions and forums are generally more knowledgeable. Plus Grape Ape on JF told me to.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Don't you have to register to post? That has been my understanding from other forums. Maybe people just want to browse the site without posting?

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
Ya hafta register to participate, and when it comes to bikes, I like to participate.

Registro, ergo sum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts