Why did you Register?

Discussion in 'TwoSpoke Announcements & Comments' started by TxCyclist, Sep 16, 2009.

1. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

We are getting really good traffic for being so young of a community but I can't figure out why registrations are so low compared to traffic.

Curious what made you go from guest to member so I can help improve that rate.

2. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I just love bikes. I love riding them, building them, fixing them, and talking about them. I'm a member of several others on line bike communities so it was just kind of a no brainer getting on board here. I was never really a guest. I signed on immediately. Why not? It's free!

3. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Same here. Forum's allow for a free flow of information and if you take you should give. In order to give you have to register.

4. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

Got invited from a homebrew forum. Checked it out, because I love bikes. I was impressed with the site and lay-out, so decided to sign up. Truthfully, I also saw the '50 posts for a sticker' as a sort of challenge, and decided to go for it.

5. mtndoc

mtndoc New Member

Have to fess up, decal got me here, but content got me to register, pretty much immediately. Never registered for a forum before, but here I am, glad I did, have learned a lot here.

I've also had more than a few laughs, fun people around this place.

Don't have a clue why people don't register Dean, sorry.

Honestly though I'm kind of a fanatical cycling fan.

DrB

6. FrostByte

FrostByte New Member

Jeepforum brought the site to my attention, but joined for the information sharing and the site looked kinda cool too ;)

FB

7. Burr

Burr Cranking Old Guy

Seemed like a nice bike group so I joined to be part of the group.

8. Juju

Juju Guest

Just got a bike, have a few questions and forums are generally more knowledgeable. Plus Grape Ape on JF told me to.

9. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Don't you have to register to post? That has been my understanding from other forums. Maybe people just want to browse the site without posting?

10. Biker

Biker New Member

I like to register. It makes me feel important.

11. CTD50

CTD50 DX's Biggest Member

Ya hafta register to participate, and when it comes to bikes, I like to participate.

Registro, ergo sum.