Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I am an South Dakotan at the moment but am originally from southern Minnesota. In the past most off my riding has been distance and commuting but I hope to enter into the mountain biking scene. At home in Minnesota I have two bikes, a '91 Schwinn Traveler and an 06' Trek 3900. The Schwinn I primarily used as a distance bike in event such as the Minnesota Ironman Bicycle Ride, The St. Paul Classic and The Tour de Sprawl. I am an engineering student at the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology and looking forward to biking the black hills area. I am currently awaiting the arrival of my Marin Bolinas Ridge 29er, it should be all ready for me on the Thursday of this coming week. It'll be fun testing it out in the snow.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Welcome! One of the smartest people I have ever met (former professor) graduated from the SD School of Mines. Glad to have you here at TwoSpoke.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome from South Florida, where I definitely don't ride my 29er in the snow!

·
Two skinny J's
21,436 Posts
Wuz up Sadao ? Welcome from the Commonwealth (some say it's the Communist Wealth) of Virginia otherwise known the " Virgina is for Lovers" state (whatever that is supposed to mean)

I'm curious about your screen name, could you let us know here:
http://www.twospoke.com/forum/f29/screen-name-avitar-1560/

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
Welcome from the DE-Sert

1 - 11 of 11 Posts