Registered
625 Posts
Sometimes it keeps me off the street

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
it reminds me of home...

back home some roads are too narrow to want to drive

and there are times when good food is at the end of a good ride...

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I'm free.

From distraction, from worry, it simplifies my existence.

Just me the bike and the road, no time for anything else.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Hazy i ruined my clutch in the van a few weeks back and needed some mega cheap transport while i am saving up for the bits to repair the van so biking it was again.
now the more i ride the more i want to :))

Kindest regards
Martin

·
Registered
625 Posts
I try not to take cameras in phones seriously. Although I have shot some photos (a leprechaun, for instance) with mine.
I don't take cameras as seriously as you do. I never even heard of the camera you mentioned the other day. My wife is more the photographer. A lot of times I have my cell phone (which does have an 8 mp digital camera built in) and don't bother taking pictures.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
I was very depressed to see that the bodies are available used online for as little as $100. My entire kit, which was the body, four lenses, a bunch of backs, the waist level finder as well as a metered finder like the one in the photo below, some filters, and a fitted Pelican case came to over $10k.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hack medium format stuff has dropped through the floor, unless you are talking about a medium format digital back. For those you need a mortgage.

·
Banned
400 Posts
i still have an old minolta 101 slr i used since last year. i've gotten a digital slr since then but more recently a got a compact nikon digital camera i take wherever i go. I'm pretty good at photography I've taken a lot of classes throught high school and college and even taught some.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
No Hack they still apply. You know full well that fix it in photoshop only goes so far. The two most important things in a photographers tool chest are their minds, and their soul. For anything else there is usually a work around.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts