Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really starting to hate winter.....so I decide to build another bike before spring gets here. It's not quite finished, but it's getting there.
So...who else has a "winter project" in the works......
Post pics here.........

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
Welcome, not a Notre Dame fan by chance are you ?

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really, joined the Army when I was 17 but a High School buddy of mine got a business degree from there. Was only a couple hours drive for me.

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
Not really, joined the Army when I was 17 but a High School buddy of mine got a business degree from there. Was only a couple hours drive for me.

Just the ND color scheme on that thang :) Blue and Gold :)

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha, it sure is, ain't it.......frame was given to me from a guy at work cleaning out his garage, had a couple scuffs, nothing major so I left it the way it was, a lot of the extras came out of the used parts shelf at the local bike shop

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha, it sure is, ain't it.......frame was given to me from a guy at work cleaning out his garage, had a couple scuffs, nothing major so I left it the way it was, a lot of the extras came out of the used parts shelf at the local bike shop

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.