When: March 20,2010
Where: Inverness, FL
Distance: 14/28/48/100 miles
On line reg: should open Feb. 1, 2010
Phone: 352 637 2475
Great trail to ride on, scenic, rural well supported

·
30 Posts
Oh, cool. That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to try to make it for this one.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Oh, cool. That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to try to make it for this one.
Sickmont, slightly off topic, but I notice you are from Bradenton. The one time I was in Florida several years ago, I stayed in Gainsville and in Bradenton on the beach. My cycling team attended a pre-season baseball game with the Pittsburg Pirates playing a team I can't remember. I only remember the Pirates because it's a cool team name.

As for the clean air ride: Is this a fund raiser or just a show of non-polluting bikes?

·
30 Posts
Sickmont, slightly off topic, but I notice you are from Bradenton. The one time I was in Florida several years ago, I stayed in Gainsville and in Bradenton on the beach. My cycling team attended a pre-season baseball game with the Pittsburg Pirates playing a team I can't remember. I only remember the Pirates because it's a cool team name.

As for the clean air ride: Is this a fund raiser or just a show of non-polluting bikes?
Yeah, the Pirates do their spring training here in town. How many years ago was it? You probably saw me out on the island riding my mountain bike then. I go out there almost every day on the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts