Worst Movie Ever...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by funetical, May 24, 2010.

Tags:
  1. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I just finished Legion.

Legion (2010)

Worst movie ever. I want to make something clear. I like bad movies. This wasn't a bad movie, this was the worst movie ever.

The one scene you think is going to be awesome, isn't. The acting makes you want to gag, and the only thing I found redeemable about it was maybe Randy Quaid will stop making movies.

What do you guys think is the worst movie ever?

2. Xela

Xela New Member Tavern Member

I saw that this weekend. The acting was horrible, but I wouldn't give it worst movie ever status. I know my wife has rented a few lately from Red Box that were far worse. Let's see...any of those Madea movies, Old Dogs with Travolta and Robin Williams, 2012 (unless you're watching it as a comedy)...I know there's more, but that's what I can think of now as being worse than Legion, IMO.

3. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Well Madea movies aside. Those are clearly the worst movies ever.

See I won't see any of the other ones you listed. I'm to young to enjoy I'm getting past my middle age so I must recapture my youth comedies. Plus I hate John Travolta. Not any good reasons mind you, I just find something unsettling about him. Unless he's playing Vincent Vega. Then he's awesome.

4. CTD50

CTD50 DX's Biggest Member

My daughter (12) persuaded me to sit down with her and watch Mega Piranha.

It's an insult to the Film College class on how NOT to make a movie. It took less than a minute to drop off a creative cliff.

The ONE redeeming scene was that of an orca-sized piranha leaping from the mouth of the Amazon, and impaling itself on a church steeple.

5. Engyo

Engyo Bent Newbie - old rider

Wow, that sounds better than Deep Blue Sea!

6. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I like some of the SciFi channels original productions. Monster Ark changed the way I saw the world. I now assume there are monsters every where.

7. Gomez

Gomez Member

Try "Plan 9 from Outer Space", by Ed Wood. Yikes!

8. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I own it. No one talks about how great a movie it is, they know it's horrible.

9. Engyo

Engyo Bent Newbie - old rider

Mars Attacks, FTW!

10. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

Aliens vs. Predators...GADS..talk about milking a franchise to death. Only second movie I've ever walked out on in my life. Dark (as in couldn't see most scenes), stupid/lifeless acting, nonsensical plot, totally unbelievable ending, etc etc etc. Might have been ok if it came out in the 70's.

11. retromike3

retromike3 retromike3

bad movies or worst ?

Some movies are so bad they are entertaining. Other movies are just bad. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is a classic bad movie. Not to mention PLan Nine from Outer Space is in that league. In the other category would be Leviathan or The Day After Tomorrow with Big Al with the monolog.

12. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

That I've seen lately? Date Night. God awful.

13. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

Loved it!

Aliens v Predator was horrible. I was all excited about it, then I saw it. I love Aliens, and I love Predator, but the two together was a suck fest.

14. Spokesman

Spokesman New Member

The overall winner has to be "Plan 9 from Outer Space". Close runners-up "Hercules in New York" and the US-Danish coproduction "Reptilicus". The latter was filmed in the Danish studio Saga Films and if any employee as much as mentioned "Reptilicus thereafter, he/she had to buy beer for everybody at work and it was a fairly big studio.

15. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

It just dawn on me, Aliens vs. Predators, to me, really wasn't that bad of a movie. (Except the ending..Couldn't get much hokier) Meant to say: AVPR: Aliens vs Predator - Requiem... as lamest.

16. funetical

funetical Slowin it up.

I like Lance Henrickson, but that was terrible. I found no redeeming qualities to that movie at all.

17. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

I know I'll get "flame roasted" for these, but I'd put em on my WMY list:

Saw (2004)

Saw II (2005)

Saw III (2006)

Saw IV (2007)

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)

Saw V (2008)

And....Anything that has to do with Rob Zombie.:D

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  18. retromike3

retromike3 retromike3

honorable mention goes to "don't move or my mother will shot! and "Cobra" a another set of winners from sly.( liked the car though and the upholstery.)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  19. Hardtail

Hardtail Ridin Dirty

Snakes on a Plane.................whats was Samual L Jackson thinking.

20. flyingdog

flyingdog Member

Paycheck