Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
retromike3
274 Posts
bad movies or worst ?

Some movies are so bad they are entertaining. Other movies are just bad. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is a classic bad movie. Not to mention PLan Nine from Outer Space is in that league. In the other category would be Leviathan or The Day After Tomorrow with Big Al with the monolog.

·
retromike3
274 Posts
deep blue critic

I thought that was one of the few good scenes in a otherwise mediocre film. When they were making JAWs they said if they would have had CDI sharks it would not have been as good of a movie proves it.

The best thing about Jaws was that you can think up a much better monster than one can be created.

mike

·
retromike3
274 Posts
A new and horrible movie

Yesterday I saw Resident Evil 3D and it was deliciously horrible. it had very bad acting, with stupendous but meaningless special effects. a truly bad film for the ages.

When you go to a wine tasting its a good idea to between tastes to have some bread to "clean the pallet" before the next taste. its hard to appreciate a good movie until you have experienced a truly bad movie.

When I went to see Avatar in the same theater it was packed when I went to the this there were only five other people there with me. I don't see how the theater could run the show with that few viewers.

mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts