·
Registered
415 Posts
What a Dick to do that...

·
Registered
313 Posts
What a Dick to do that...
Agreed, anyone who sees vandalism and endangering the safety of others as an acceptable means of making a point has more than a screw loose.

As part of his sentence I'd like to see him have to do community service in a trauma ward and at bicycling events. As well as having his license suspended and being forced to ride a bicycle for transportation.

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agreed, anyone who sees vandalism and endangering the safety of others as an acceptable means of making a point has more than a screw loose.

As part of his sentence I'd like to see him have to do community service in a trauma ward and at bicycling events. As well as having his license suspended and being forced to ride a bicycle for transportation.
Yup I agree with you and Wales. The only thing I could see happening with that type of punishment would be an explosive hatred given his tendencies already :) The punishment would fit the crime though!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yup I agree with you and Wales. The only thing I could see happening with that type of punishment would be an explosive hatred given his tendencies already :) The punishment would fit the crime though!
Sadly, you could be right. But wouldn't it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts