Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a nice little post put together of stats from 2011 vs 2012 year to date to see all my improvements....yea, that was a bust that won't be posted in public! Suffice it to say I have 3 less rides ( no big deal ) and almost 7000 ft LESS of elevation change this year. Must be doing the wimpy rides. Oh well, time to catch up!

·
Two skinny J's
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just sandbagging yourself! :))

You did read that article on Bicycling magazine right?? :)
Ummm, noooo? Are you being for reals???
lol, sandbagging what?

You have goaded me into posting Hazy :eek:

2011 Stats

2012 Stats

I feel your pain. I don't even need to look at SportTracks to know I'm behind last year's stats in almost every way. My only improvement being average speed. Last year I made riding my absolute number one top priority in my personal life. The grass might not get cut, the garbage not taken out, but I managed to go riding. This year life has been pushing back. Last years focus probably was a little over the top, but riding maybe 30 miles a week now isn't cutting it. I gotta get things back in order.
The sad part is I honestly thought I had really killed last years number if only because it was so much warmer and I "FELT" like I road more and more often...in the word{s) of Matt...sigh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts