Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can learn a lot about someone by what they purchase.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I looked at those the other weekend and was kinda surprised that most were close to a fidy dolla bill !
It's all a wash though because I bought two years worth of blade for $6. And the shave is better than any 3, 4, or 5 bladed razor I've used.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very cool! The DE89 was was my first DE razor. I liked it except for the smooth handle. I prefer a knurled grip. My current shave is the Merkur Slant with Feather Blades.

That thing looks absolutely beastly!

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
New Nano clip case. Bluetooth headphones to come.

And a book.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Beautiful bike man. I have always generally thought full suspension bikes were ugly but that one is nice. Congrats! I wish I could mountain bike in the middle of winter.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Promised the wife I'd only have one beer tonight. No problem.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·

Motorola s305 bluetooth headset. Works awesome with the iPod Nano. I got a Rockfish Micro ?Bluetooth adapter for my PC but I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the audio to run through it.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Oh my! Let me know how the Esbit stove works for you. I love alcohol stoves. I have a Trangia that has done many miles on the trail. My Svea 123 is my most cherished piece of gear though.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
That's a ballsy move doing both hands at the same time. I had them both done but staggered them.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
And, more happiness arrived today... new crankset, pedals, and lockring... now, just waiting for hub and then time to build a wheel!! :) It's been forever and a day + countless leap years since I have tackled a thread lacing project!!
I've never said this to another grown man but...nice crank man.

· YAY BAIKS!
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
I can't post a photo, sadly. Y'all will just have to imagine a fiber optic connection providing 50Mbps up and down.

Apparently, it's time to upgrade hardware in order to take advantage of that.
Pics or it didn't happen Big Guy.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts