Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

· Deranged Touring Cyclist
6,189 Posts
Park Tool cleaning brush kit.
View attachment 10161

Burley trailer hitch QR adapter. I wasn't able to test this today, but it installed beautifully, replacing the QR cap pictured on the black trailer hitch. The adapter is the exciting part - I haven't been able to attach the hitch to this bike until now. Wonderfully simple, and only $10. Hopefully action pics will be soon to come. <edited to add clarity>
View attachment 10160

6,189 Posts
Expando seat bag. Along with mounting my pump on the frame, this allows me to ditch the trunk bag when I'm pulling my trailer. I need to get some pics of all it holds. Couple of multi-tools, screw driver, spare tube, patch kits, zip-ties, tire levers, all that stuff the fashionable kids carry ;) Trailer takes any jackets needed, along with locks, cables and the like. I haven't played with the expando-function yet, either!
View attachment 10333

6,189 Posts
By popular request, here's a shot of my seat bag with the expando-pouch expanded; standard size coffee cup included for scale:
View attachment 10335

Now for the contents. Bear in mind I do NOT use the expando-pouch ATM - the main compartment is perfect for my needs. I see the pouch being perfect for bars and gels on longer trips.
View attachment 10336

Unpacking.
View attachment 10337

I like this bag :D
View attachment 10338

In terms of inventory, you're seeing:
2 patch kits
tire boots
spare tube (700x40)
tire levers
electrical tape
multi-bit screwdriver with 1 of 2 integrated bits visible
Park cycling multi-tool
Gerber general multi-tool
tarp tie-down
multiple small black zip-ties
multiple medium white zip-ties
couple of heavy-duty white zip-ties

6,189 Posts
New mirror mounted to helmet. Haven't tried it out yet.
I have one just like that, mounted similarly, and love it. It took me a few rides and some messing around to get it positioned correctly and to train my eye, but so very worth it! It's great t know what's behind you. :thumbsup:

6,189 Posts
The fish aren't exactly cycling-related, but they got transported from the Capitol Hill People's Fair in Downtown Denver in the pictured Camelbak. The artist, Bear McLaughlin, is a really great lady with some nice bicycle-related art, none of which worked with our interior color scheme. The fish will be perfect, though.
View attachment 11539

6,189 Posts
Just got one myself but haven't tried it yet on my longer rides. Works well for you then? Figured I could use it on the kayak fishing if I dont like it on the bike.
I love mine and take it pretty much every ride. That gives me 70-100oz of H2O (depends on which I use) while also allowing me to use my water bottles for electrolyte mix of some sort - Cytomax, Gatorade, etc. Between the two and depending on temp, I can go a good long ways before I need refills.

6,189 Posts
I've wanted one of these for some time. Found mine it a garage sale held during the local subdivision's garage sale blowout. Mrs. Newleaf and I explored it by bike and brought this, among other things, home in the trailer. It had been sitting for a long time, judging by the dust. $7 bought it. Another $10 for a pump kit and $2.50 for mantles brought it back to life. I also have a battery-powered lantern, but I love the old-school, too. This runs on white gas which gets pressurized by a manual pump. No batteries, electronics or other distractions. I love it.
View attachment 11652

1 - 20 of 195 Posts