Two Spoke Forums banner

6681 - 6700 of 6825 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,192 Posts
I really like the supacaz bar tape. Rode in an big downpour Saturday it was impressed with how it held up. I’ll use it again.
I'll just say I bought the Lizard skin tape and love the feel of it. Bought in November, got it put on March time frame and it's wore out already at the top of the bars right under the hoods. In all the years I've ridden I've NEVER seen that happen, ever!

I flipped a coin, basically, when I bought in between the two and made the wrong decision.

·
Two skinny J's
21,192 Posts
North Carolina CFRL for a Tuna fishing trip Friday. My son in laws father has a 38 ft twin diesel boat and he asked us to come along Friday. Road to trip to Oregon Inlet for a 3 AM departure and a 2 hour trip to the "fishing hole". Hoping to use a kite to fish but it's looking like it will be to calm for that Friday. That's a double edge sword :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,192 Posts
I will :D

Reactions: John_V

·
Two skinny J's
21,192 Posts
Yes, as much as this ended up costing, it’s a purchase:)
IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

Reactions: fpl1 and John_V

·
Two skinny J's
21,192 Posts

·
tall old member
1,300 Posts
I bought my twin grandsons their first bikes. Now they won’t have to ride their sisters pink bikes. They turned three in March.
IMG_0747.jpg

These bikes are all Treks that I have bought them except the little green one. Trek was sold out and didn’t know when they would get more in.

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,823 Posts
Finally wore out the Chupacabras on the trek stache 7 i got from cwtch......or already wore them out, not sure which....anyway, replacing them with 2 ply WTB Ranger 29x3.0s. Scored a couple for $64 each with free shipping. Almost sprung for the $90 each bontrager xr4 team issue 120tpi set but decided these would do. Guess I'll find out......

shopping.jpeg

·
Two skinny J's
21,192 Posts
4 TB external drive.
IMG_1648.jpg

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,823 Posts
Betting that drive was about same price as one of those new tires i bought......i remember when computer stuff was more expensive than bike stuff, lol....

6681 - 6700 of 6825 Posts