Two Spoke Forums banner
6981 - 7000 of 7020 Posts

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
found a mount adapter and out front mount for the garmin edge 305 that nigal hath gifted me. 305 is a slide mount with bar only option. all the out front mounts are twist mount. luckily sram makes an adapter that goes from slide to twist that allows the 305 to be out front....
Audio equipment Font Material property Glove Office supplies

·
tall old member
1,482 Posts
When I was caring for my wife last winter our hospice nurse ordered me all the supplies I needed. I usually got about one case of nitrile gloves a month and the ups driver would park at the end on my driveway and carry them up to my porch. The one day he drove all the way up my driveway. I asked him if he had something big and he said no but whatever you ordered I have twelve boxes of them for you. I had twelve cases of men’s XL Nitrile gloves. I found out if I put a couple pairs in the seat bag on each of my bikes it’s good insurance I won’t have any mechanicals on my rides.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
SRAM slide to twist adapter for the gifted garmin 305. This will allow the use of out front of stem mounts instead of only bar mount.....
Gadget Camera accessory Auto part Font Fashion accessory
Camera accessory Automotive tire Gas Bumper Wood

Waiting on mounts to hit mailbox...the first set in pic above was errantly ordered from taiwan so they'll be a minute getting here. 2nd mount is from CA.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
got new 2.5 street skins for the red bike build so had to order a coupla tubes and also going with tire liners. found some continental 2.5-2.7 downhill schrader tubes and some sage tire liners.....not gonna be my lightest build, lol......

Fluid Liquid Ingredient Gas Font
Product Line Font Electronic device Technology

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Found the cadence sensor for the garmin 305, heartrate strap is about $55 and not sure I care about adding that. Cadence sensor was$15.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,997 ·
I had seen there were a lot of problems with weeping sidewalls when tubeless so stuck with the standard sidewalls.

Reactions: SprocketGirl

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,998 ·
I have been looking for a nice trunk bag for awhile and lusting after some of the Sacksfill bags at Rivendell I found this great simple bag from Ironweed. Made in Iowa and only $75 which is a lot cheaper than most cottage companies such as Swift. Can you guess which photo sold me?

Brown Luggage and bags Bag Chair Camouflage

Green Automotive tire Bottle Wood Beer

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
Parts arrived for the red rebuild heretofore to be known as "SuperMoto"......2.5 tires, check...2.5-2.7 tubes, check.....tire liner strips, check.....and omg, bike has transformed to new level of wuuuuuuttttttt....did rear tire first to make sure it would clear chain stays, seat stays, fr der mount, fr der cage on small chainring and lastly the kickstand.....answer, barely on all counts. One of the hardest tire mounts I've done but boy, was it worth it. Lovin the tread pattern, the fit, how it transforms the bike and how it rides. Can't wait til tomorrow to do front. No questions of fit up there. Gonna be [email protected]@55. Here's comparison pics of 26x2.1 vs 26x2.5 and some clearance shots. Worth the extra weight in this case for this bike's purpose.........

Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim
Wheel Tire Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset
Tire Wheel Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim
Bicycle Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle frame Crankset
Tire Bicycle Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire
Automotive tire Bicycle part Vehicle Tire Automotive design
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel

6981 - 7000 of 7020 Posts