Two Spoke Forums banner
7021 - 7040 of 7059 Posts

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,239 Posts
Hoping this becomes a purchase.....vanmoof belt drive alfine disc commuter......bidding for it on ebay. Doubt level on winning it is high tho.

View attachment 54310
This is actually a 2018 Smart S...........it has theft deterrent features that disable the bike and it can be tracked to find it. It also does morse code SOS blinking of the lights. It makes weird noises when alarm activated. Has owner recognition capabilities and some lock of it's own in that frame bag. It is not the newer electrified models that have motor in front hub so that is also a plus to me....2 days left and up'd my max bid due to this interesting new data.......

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,706 Posts
Automotive lighting Communication Device Gadget Font Motor vehicle
I bought one of these a while back and love it. It bounces between canine companion Chip's two trailers has thus far worked out wonderfully. This one is for my mostly non-cyclist brother who is looking at using his bike to beat traffic when it gets a bit warmer.

Found this in the used bin. Long ago, the Alien was my first cycling multi-tool. That particular tool still rides in Mrs. Newleaf's pack. This one will ride on the 'bent.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Goggles Gadget Plastic

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,025 ·
Tire liners for The Scott Subspeed 10 commuter............also have a set of new Michelin ProTek tubes going in with the liners.

View attachment 54325
Please tell me I’m not the only one that saw “RhinoDildo Tire Liners”.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,026 ·
I thought I was done spending money. Especially on the Priority. I was done. There was nothing else to do to or with it. Yet here I am again, waiting on ups.
Plant Window Building Wood Interior design

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,029 ·
That damn Vanmoof auction really heated up right at the end didn’t it?

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,239 Posts
yeah, I let it go, relieved to have lost it....went as far as 1325.00 so I lost it by $5. Didn't really want it that bad to drop 1400 on it even though it was much more than that new. Another dining room ornament not really necessary. First time I have employed the n+0 concept.....I know I should feel good about it but I don't........23 is a prime number. Perusing frames and such. Don't have a 27.5 bike. We'll see what happens.

You know what the real WIN part is?.......when I warned the wife what I almost had done, all she non-chalantly said was just lemme know and I'll move the money over.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,031 ·
That sounds like an open invitation to find the next bike! I would love to have another bike but it’d be something pretty and impractical and expensive.

Reactions: i12ride

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,239 Posts
hmmmmm, like this?......

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,033 ·
I could not see myself on that thing but it looks super fun. I could see an e-bike coming home with me some day. I like the rad adventure (?) ones.

Reactions: newleaf150

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,035 ·
“Seeing” a rhino dildo and “USING” a rhino dildo are two very different things. Haha!

Reactions: MilesR

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,239 Posts
speaking of rhino dildos......was seriously checking into financing a trance ebike.......just can't do it. too much coin for the spec and something I don't need....went and rode the subspeed 10 around to forget about it. it has a dynamo so viola, ebike.

Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,039 ·
Well this is the END of my obsession with bike bags. No more! I ah e always wanted a Sacksville bag from Rivindell Bike Works. This thing is about as close to perfection as I’ll get. Big enough for small store runs and big enough for summer weekend trips.
Land vehicle Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle

Land vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Wheel

Hood Luggage and bags Trunk Automotive lighting Bag

7021 - 7040 of 7059 Posts