Two Spoke Forums banner

Your Most Recent Purchase (Pic required)

600K views 7K replies 174 participants last post by  emmaspeak 
#1 ·
You can learn a lot about someone by what they purchase.

See less See more
#506 · (Edited by Moderator)
By popular request, here's a shot of my seat bag with the expando-pouch expanded; standard size coffee cup included for scale:
View attachment 10335

Now for the contents. Bear in mind I do NOT use the expando-pouch ATM - the main compartment is perfect for my needs. I see the pouch being perfect for bars and gels on longer trips.
View attachment 10336

Unpacking.
View attachment 10337

I like this bag :D
View attachment 10338

In terms of inventory, you're seeing:
2 patch kits
tire boots
spare tube (700x40)
tire levers
electrical tape
multi-bit screwdriver with 1 of 2 integrated bits visible
Park cycling multi-tool
Gerber general multi-tool
tarp tie-down
multiple small black zip-ties
multiple medium white zip-ties
couple of heavy-duty white zip-ties

#523 ·

Going to try these out as sun protection that helps cool. 30 bucks at academy and the girl that worked in the guys clothing section said she couldn't wear them for a long time because they made her arms cold. Said lots of people are getting them though.

If they work good, I will get a long sleeve shirt and use that as a workout shirt to fight tanning and my arch nemesis, skin cancer. (We are 1-0, me. Skin cancer already tried to sneak attack me and lost)

#524 ·

Going to try these out as sun protection that helps cool. 30 bucks at academy and the girl that worked in the guys clothing section said she couldn't wear them for a long time because they made her arms cold. Said lots of people are getting them though.

If they work good, I will get a long sleeve shirt and use that as a workout shirt to fight tanning and my arch nemesis, skin cancer. (We are 1-0, me. Skin cancer already tried to sneak attack me and lost)
That stuff works. And when I saw it last summer, pretty girls gave me minty cool ice cream with my sample.