Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do these folk get out of what is basically cyber-bullying?

It is more evident on bigger sites and I wonder, do these folk log on and just wait to attack?

"Attack" is after all a form of defence so I reckon they must be pretty insecure types who need to get a life or better still, start up their own network of *****in sites:D

What do you all reckon?:)

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
:confused: why's that friend?
I was the admin of a large site, and made some decisions that they deemed unpopular. It actually worked out very well for everyone though, as they have their own place, with their own rules, (none, actually) and the originall site is a much better place for the remaining members.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I'd say you're better off outta there then;)

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Every hobby has it's subset of elitists, the Internet provides a wonderful platform to display their vast knowledge. On some forums I'm on they actually turn out to be excellent resources but you just have to ignore through the tirades.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am a member on three sites that are appalling when it comes down to the "warriors".

One is hunting/shooting, one is general fieldsports and the other is a cycling forum:eek: :D

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't think you can really bully a person online unless you want to be bullied or you choose to take offence. Just don't read the offending post or flip to something else. I try not to get into slugfests because it's too frustrating and worthless in the end. I like posters who have a slanted, offbeat sense of humor. Ones you don't need the little smily face in your post to get it. Those are my guys.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I am a member on three sites that are appalling when it comes down to the "warriors".

One is hunting/shooting, one is general fieldsports and the other is a cycling forum:eek: :D
Hi Madal, which cycling forum are you talking about...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts