Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OOFOS are a great post-exercise sandal, as their patented OOfoam absorbs impact and really gives your feet a break. Read all about them here.

As we roll out the new page design, we're giving away two pairs of OOFOS on IndustryOutsider.com. Just click on the link above, read the article, and follow the contest instructions at the bottom.

Thanks for your support, and good luck!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
:d:d:d

·
348 Posts
Booh! Missed the deadline. But I'm thinking they'd be wonderful to slip on to cook dinner after a day on my feet teaching. Ahhhhhhh

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We've got our yoga instructor contributor doing a review right now. I'm going to shoot for another giveaway when we publish her review.

·
215 Posts
They look bazaar, and they don't look any more comfortable then any other foam rubber sandal which I've never cared for anyways because they flop around without much stabilization so the foot can remain on the sandal properly. And for some reason I can't wear the type with the in between toe rib thingy because they hurt. Plus they look like something out of Walmart's $5 sale bin!! Is it all hype? I don't know, but I'm not about to spend good money to find out especially since I'm unemployed.

Sorry, don't mean to crucify the poor thing, but it just doesn't look like it's that big of deal...to me, of course like I said earlier, I've never worn one.

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm guessing that you didn't actually read the article? They're not simply "foam rubber", and they they have proper arch support as well as a heel cup. Had you scrolled down, you would have seen that they offer a slide in addition to the thong style.

That's was David's review, and he's a pretty big guy, who spends a lot of time on his feet. If they didn't work for him as advertised, they'd get tossed aside with some of the other products that we couldn't be bothered to write about.

Here's my offer to you, Mr. Skeptic - keep an eye out for another review by our yoga instructor. There should be a giveaway with that one too. If you win a pair, you'll get to share an opinion based on actually wearing them, as opposed to looking at a photo.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Got them today! As with the previous poster I am and never have been a sandal wearer. For many of the reasons he stated as well.

That being said, these do not fit loosely, ( I have the slides )so they stay on my foot. The arch makes them far more comfortable along with the cushy soft feel as I have trounced ( abused ) them for the biggest part of the day.

Thanks for what at least for now are a nice nest for my tired dogs.

·
215 Posts
I'm guessing that you didn't actually read the article? They're not simply "foam rubber", and they they have proper arch support as well as a heel cup. Had you scrolled down, you would have seen that they offer a slide in addition to the thong style.

That's was David's review, and he's a pretty big guy, who spends a lot of time on his feet. If they didn't work for him as advertised, they'd get tossed aside with some of the other products that we couldn't be bothered to write about.

Here's my offer to you, Mr. Skeptic - keep an eye out for another review by our yoga instructor. There should be a giveaway with that one too. If you win a pair, you'll get to share an opinion based on actually wearing them, as opposed to looking at a photo.
I read the site, but as with anything being advertised you can't tell the hype from the not. And yes I saw the slide in style I just mentioned the peg thing. Well the next time they have a contest repost on this posting and I'll enter. But yup, I would be extremely skeptical, especially with feet like mine and the failed success of other foam sandals. And foam rubber has a bad habit of breaking down pretty quickly compared to other material. I have a pair of leather pair of sandals made by Timberland and have no problems wearing those, but the foam jobs have always presented problems as well as even the expensive Birkenstocks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts