Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a sign of my age but any one else love Zombie movies? Romero has a new one coming out.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Love zombie movies.

Shaun of the Dead, both Dawn of the Deads, both Night of the Living Dead. Day of the Dead was so-so. 28 Days Later is kind of a zombie movie, really liked it.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Bush vs. Zombies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY]YouTube - Bush Vs. Zombies[/ame]

For those who haven't seen it.

I really like Zombieland. Beyond that, I know nothing.
I liked it too, the only problem I had is who carries a double barreled shotgun to kill multiple zombies, pfhhh. Couldn't happen. Not a fast enough reload time. I like Woody Harrelson, but that has more to do with his advocacy issues than much anything else. While they were making Zombieland they had to make him special vegan Twinkies for the seen where he eats Twinkies. That almost made me not like him. What pot head wouldn't eat a twinkie out of principal?

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love zombie movies.

Shaun of the Dead, both Dawn of the Deads, both Night of the Living Dead. Day of the Dead was so-so. 28 Days Later is kind of a zombie movie, really liked it.
I like Danny Boyle. That being said 28 weeks later was disappointing. He's talking about shooting the follow up to Train Spotting right now. I hope they don't.

·
DX's Biggest Member
793 Posts
Both of the Night of the Living Dead movies were enjoyable; the 2nd Dawn of the Dead left me wanting the original. Day of the Dead was an ass-bite.

Zombieland is on my list to see; the "28" movies were good, I thought. Every time I sit down to watch Shaun, I get interrupted.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Day of the Dead wasn't the best, but I don't know about ass-bite. It was Tom Savini at his best. Some of the gore he did was just brilliant. It also introduced the concept of zombie intelligence which gets carried in to the remainder of the series, most notably Land of The Dead. Also it had been a decade since a major zombie release had hit theaters so it helped to keep the American fascination with zombies alive (pun intended). The remake was an ass-bite. I didn't even watch it all the way through. Most zombie stuff I love, like the rest of people in my generation, but that was just bad.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Saw Dead Snow.

Dead Snow (2009) - IMDb

Zombie and Nazis, this movie has it all. It's also pretty funny.

If you like either of the aforementioned things, check it out.

Well, maybe not if you're just into Nazis.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Shaun of the Dead is my favorite zombie movie.

·
Registered
625 Posts

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
Another vote for Shaun of the Dead... Zombieland was pretty cool too.
hmmmm.... that is about it for my zombie love affair

1 - 20 of 37 Posts